Re: Frozen for Fedora 8 Test1

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 04:33:14 Jesse Keating wrote:

> We have frozen for Fedora 8 Test 1.  A "freeze" tag exists, 'f8-test1'

cryptsetup-luks before F7 was built statically and beginning in Rawhide it is
built dynamically. The problem is that it needs some libs, that are currently
in /usr/lib. This will break systems, where /usr is encrypted and afaik
blocks the encrypted rootfs feature that is planned for F8. Now I want to
file bugs against the following packages to move the regarding libs to /lib,
does this interfer with the freeze or can this happen without any problems?

/usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.11 -> libgcrypt
/usr/lib/libpopt.so.0 -> popt (rpm)
/usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0 -> libgpg-error

Regards,
Till