Blog post about package management (aimed at fedora)

I've blogged about package management in Fedora (and how it sucks in
other distros too) and also discussed abstract per-system package
management over DBUS interfaces.

I would appreciate feedback on
http://hughsient.livejournal.com/31429.html either on the blog as
comments, personal email, or just cc'd to the list.

This is obviously not a F8 target, more an idea I discussed with some
other desktop hackers at GUADEC and FOSDEM earlier this year.

"Crack" would be a valid comment but obviously, I would prefer more in
depth and reasoned criticism :-)

Many thanks,

Richard Hughes