Re: F7: KDE issues

Sunday 29 of July 2007 20:42:20 Mail List napisaƂ(a):
> On Sunday 29 July 2007 09:47:10 am Jaroslaw Gorny wrote:
> > Hi,
> > since couple of days I'm experiencing some bugs:
> >
> > 1. (250009) kmail indicates old mail as unread [1]
> > 2. (215091) kmail occasionally stops receiving mail [2]
>
>    After one of the updates - my kmail no longer updates from exchange via
> imap - and also does not apply filters - lack of update may be dominating.
> This is not oaccasional it no now longer works at all. Thunderbird works
> fine.
>
>    Non-exchange Imap seems to be ok however.

I don't use imap nor exchange, so can't help here.

>    pop - i have an account set to not update. Clicking on the inbox does
> not update the mail either - i have to press File->check mail in->xxx. Not
> sure when this happened but somewhat recently.
>
>    Is this same for you?

Some sort of. I've got a problem with fetching mail from all servers.
No matter if I use "[ctrl]+[L]" shortcut, or a button in kmail's toolbar,
or "File -> Check Mail" - this action fails in random cases.
I have to manually choose servers, one by one... just like You said.

But bug number 1 (250009) is independent from this.

--
Jaroslaw Gorny