Re: yum kernel/kmod update weirdness

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
The problem with this behavior: Should a kernel update be malfunctioning
users end up with a non-functional graphics system should they want to
"switch back to the known-to-work kernel+kmods".

Yeah, I wasn't saying that should be the behavior. The ideal thing would be for the logic in yum for kernel packages to be extended to kmod-* packages. I can only imagine that's effectively what yum-fedorakmod does.
 Not that I know.

     Jima