Re: RPM roadmapping

Alexander Boström <abo <at> kth.se> writes:
> Or, even:
>
>  wget http://...
>  yum localinstall foo.rpm
>
> Which, in turn, might be possible to simplify?

apt-get install http://... :-) (This works with apt-rpm, not with Debian apt.)

Though more often than not I end up actually having to disable the signature
check (-o RPM::GPG-Check=false) when I do this. RPMs which aren't in a
repository tend not to be signed, if they're in a repository I don't have
enabled, I don't have the key imported either.

        Kevin Kofler