Re: RPM roadmapping

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

On 7/27/07, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai redhat com> wrote:

Hey all,

I know I'm opening up Pandoras box here but what the heck, it's Friday and
I'm feeling slightly bored...

Not sure if you've been keeping track, but I've attempted to build a
list of ideas brought forth. A few quick points
* I do not claim any authority over this list
* I do no claim this list to be complete
* there are a few suggestions I simply couldn't understand enough to
transfer to the list
* there are a few suggestions that were subjectively argued down and
so are not on the list

The wiki page is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/RPMForward

Feel free to edit, and I'll attempt to continue following this thread.

I intended to collect the items once the thread quietens, otherwise I'd just forget at least half the suggestions in a week :) Seems you did at least half the work for me already, thank you! I'll fill in details where necessary...

	- Panu -