What TV teletext viewer to choose?

I'm thinking about the adding of some teletext viewer for Fedora (at least for Gnome).

Most TV cards support teletext capturing, and this feature is demanded by users.

Besides some very old implementations (gnometv, alevt), which seem already stopped, I've found two possible variants:

- Enable "mtt" in the "xawtv" package (recently added to Fedora).
 But enabling of "mtt" will require Motif...

- Package Zapping TV viewer (http://zapping.sf.net), which has an advanced teletext viewer (Zapzilla).
 But Zapping should be stripped first from any mpeg-patented-etc. stuff...

Any comments?

What is better? Or maybe something else?

Regards,
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy