Intel (R) Wireless WiFi 4965AGN Issue ??

Im using loptop Dell Aspiron 640 With dual boot..
Now my Question is Im having Problem with my  Intel (R) Wireless WiFi
4965AGN I cant see in my Network manager.

Any one can help how to configure my Wireless and how to install ??
Im using Fedora 7 With a new kernel wright now..

Please any one can help me how to connnect my wireless...

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=190243&topic_id=41871&forum=11#forumpost190243
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame ceelike gmail com