RFE: use nasa worldwind for timezone selection (i.e. my first reaction to F7)

FWIW the first nuisance I'm running into with F7 is during installation
at the timezone selection phase.  The shiny new zoomable map was
shaping up to be a nice improvement, but some bug with the right mouse
drag input handling is causing it to suck.

But a simple bug report asside- the following idea came to me-

If you are going to go to that much effort for the thing, why not take
it a notch further and just integrate nasa worldwind into the anaconda.

You could even have a way (possibly easter egg) to play with worldwind
while the install is going (i.e. another option in addition to reading
the release notes)

Anway, this isn't a project I'm likely to work on, but I think it would
be pretty cool.  I'll admit I haven't even used worldwind other than
maybe once a few years ago.  But if it works as advertised, it seems
like it shouldn't be too hard to integrate it.

-dmc/jdog

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/