How to request a new review for a package of mine?

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora_extras at normalesup.org
Fri Jun 1 11:26:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

My package CGAL has a new upstream revision (3.3-RC1) and a lot of work has
been done with upstream between 3.2.1 and 3.3 so that CGAL is more Fedora
compliant (dynamic libraries, with sonames, renaming of several libraries).

I would like to ask a new review, for the package that I have pushed to
Rawhide. Should I open a new Review Request, in BZ, or re-open bug #199168
(CGAL's RR)?

Other question: CGAL-3.3 has different sonames than previous CGAL-3.2.1. If I
want to push CGAL-3.3 to Fedora Extras 5 and 6 and Fedora 7, should I create
a compat-CGAL-3.2 package, knowing that no Fedora package depends on CGAL?

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau