Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

David Woodhouse <dwmw2 <at> infradead.org> writes:
> It would be nice if I could submit them both together, and let the build
> system handle building one after the other. And that shouldn't be
> impossible to achieve...
>
> $ make -C bluez-libs/devel build
>  job id = 54321
> $ make -C bluez-utils/devel DEPENDS_ON_JOB=54321 build
>  job id = 54322

I believe Koji already supports that feature (not with that exact interface
though; AFAIK you have to submit the dependent jobs together, not add a
DEPENDS_ON_JOB after the fact), it's called chain-building, but Makefile.common
doesn't support it yet.

        Kevin Kofler