Re: Automate time zone selection (Was: RFE: use nasa worldwind...)

Martin Sourada wrote:

However, if you mentioned extensions to timezone, it came to my mind
that Fedora 7 installer didn't set timezone to Europe/Prague even with
Czech language selected as installation language. I think it would be
useful to set the timezone by default relevant to selected language of
installation,

My native language is spoken by a significant popular in alteast three countries. For some languages there might be a strong affiliation to specific regions but people do migrate.

Rahul