Re: Mirroring tools

orion cora nwra com wrote:
I'd like to try to reduce the amount of packages that I mirror locally,
especially with the ever increasing amount of large game packages.  Has
anyone thought about a tool that could take a list of packages names
generated by something like pungi and generate a include list suitable for
rsync?  Then you could do something like:

rsync --include-from rpms_I_want --exclude \*.rpm

Currently I periodically update an exclude list by hand, but this is
getting tiresome.

Just thought about using the output of 'yum groupinfo games' and the like
to generate exclude lists.  Maybe that will be easier and sufficient.

Would the rsync option for only updating existing files be useful, along with fuzzy ?

DaveT.