Re: [Suspend-devel] willing to contribute - so laptops suspend better - but how?

On 6/1/07, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:

Le Jeu 31 mai 2007 21:43, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

If I understood you correctly this feature would enable fodorans with
not so great kernel knowledge to contribute to faster bug tracking...

I hail this endeavor, please make this work if it is possible... if
you lover the bar for us, users of fedora, to contribute you will get
much more  help.

Regards
Valent.

--