Re: Firewall configuration tool: system-config-firewall

Chuck Anderson wrote:
On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 04:32:50PM +0200, Thomas Woerner wrote:
Hello,

system-config-firewall is a new firewall configuration tool, which is based on system-config-securitylevel and provides enhanced funtionality and better user guidance.

Does this one remember what I selected in it last time so I don't have to remember to make the same selections again myself?

Yes, it is reusing the old configuration at the first start from /etc/sysconfig/system-config-securitylevel. If you apply your changes, it will write a new config file /etc/sysconfig/system-config-firewall.

The old config file will not get modified.