Re: http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/7 ?

On Friday 01 June 2007 10:35:42 Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I had brought this topic up many months ago, but it was shot down by
> Jesse and Dennis. A real pity, IMO.

We've obviated the need for buildsys-macros by having the definitions provided
in it inside redhat-rpm-config.

We could get rid of buildsys-build by making a perhaps 'hidden' group within
comps that is the buildsys-build group, since mock can easily do a
groupinstall instead of a package install to populate the buildroot.  These
two things together would obviate the need for a separate repo all together.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora