Feature idea: network based livecd installer

Inspired by Jeff's post -

I'm really impressed with the install speed of the LiveCD installer. What I'd like to be able to do is to essentially do the same thing over the network - pxeboot into an environment that can pull the LiveCD image of the network and install onto the local harddrive. I really haven't had a chance to look closely at what's involved though. Seem possible?

I'm really disappointed with the speed of installs lately and looking to speed things up. We do a lot of identical installs here and it would be nice to do the depsolving/filesystem creation on a fast server and then just dump it onto the client.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com