Re: Automate time zone selection (Was: RFE: use nasa worldwind...)

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 21:18 +0200, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Martin Sourada (martin sourada seznam cz) said:
> > However, if you mentioned extensions to timezone, it came to my mind
> > that Fedora 7 installer didn't set timezone to Europe/Prague even with
> > Czech language selected as installation language.
>
> That information is in the lang-table - can you file a bug?
>
> Bill

Is it? Didn't know that. But, as the problem was in Test 4 (and I have
too slow internet here to download final ISOs) and no one other
mentioned it and in fact it was when I tested it in QEMU (when I
installed it on my notebook I chose English, so it was set right) I
think filling a bug is not worth it, at least until F8 Test 1 come out
(for Fedora 7 its too late now and for F8 there is plenty of time to fix
it if it is really broken).

Martin