Re: Automate time zone selection (Was: RFE: use nasa worldwind...)

Martin Sourada wrote:
Is it? Didn't know that. But, as the problem was in Test 4 (and I have
too slow internet here to download final ISOs) and no one other
mentioned it and in fact it was when I tested it in QEMU (when I
installed it on my notebook I chose English, so it was set right) I
think filling a bug is not worth it, at least until F8 Test 1 come out
(for Fedora 7 its too late now and for F8 there is plenty of time to fix
it if it is really broken).

Without filing a bug, the person responsible for fixing it might not know about it. So there's close to zero chance of it being fixed until you file a bug.