Re: Feature idea: network based livecd installer

David Zeuthen wrote:

That's indeed the plan; see my Live CD presentation I gave at the RH
summit for some future features we want to add

 http://people.redhat.com/davidz/Summit07_livecd_davidz.pdf

which includes this.

Note I'm not working actively on the Live CD tools right now so Jeremy
probably knows better when that feature is going to land; it shouldn't
be more than a nights or two work to get something up and running; it's
basically just adding some network drivers and user-mode bits (dhcp
client etc.) to the (pretty flexible) initramfs that the live cd uses.

Great!  I'll sign up on the mailing list a see where I can help out...

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com