Re: Feature idea: network based livecd installer

David Zeuthen wrote:

That's indeed the plan; see my Live CD presentation I gave at the RH
summit for some future features we want to add

which includes this.

Note I'm not working actively on the Live CD tools right now so Jeremy
probably knows better when that feature is going to land; it shouldn't
be more than a nights or two work to get something up and running; it's
basically just adding some network drivers and user-mode bits (dhcp
client etc.) to the (pretty flexible) initramfs that the live cd uses.

Great!  I'll sign up on the mailing list a see where I can help out...

Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com