Re: koji can't find a newly build dependency

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 23:33 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just rebuilt libdap:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=7748
>
> Now I am trying to build packages depending on libdap, but on x86_64
> there are errors because libdap-devel isn't found. Isn't it supposed
> to be here? I am missing something, or maybe there is a bug somewhere?
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=23306

I think you need to use koji's chain-building facility to ensure that
the libdap package is included in the repository before the next package
is built.  These mailing list posts ought to help::

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-May/msg02146.html

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-May/msg01850.html

-Toshio