Re: Firefox 2.0 fails to install Flash 9 plugin

On 6/1/07, Naheem Zaffar <naheemzaffar gmail com> wrote:
Works for me. I tried on i686 as root.

Does it work as a normal user.

I just did this on my rawhide box... it works just fine for me as a normal user.
I'd have to wait till a revert one of my rawhide boxes to f7 to be
100% sure its a comparable situation...but i'd be a little shocked if
at this point my rawhide box worked but f7 didn't since there hasnt
been that much diversion between the two yet.

-jef