Re: Firefox 2.0 fails to install Flash 9 plugin

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Firefox 2.0 fails to install Flash 9 plugin - for me personally this
is a minor bug but for standard desktop user (let's call him John) it
is a major problem.

Check out BZ:

I'm really inclined to start ignoring bugs that get announced on this list. Especially from people that already know about bugzilla. If they don't get addressed in a timely fashion, then I guess you can feel free to escalate, but srsly, can we just stick to bugzilla please? Can you imagine how much of a pain this list would be if every bug was announced here?