Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 14:17:40 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

The base functionality must still be tested.

That is much too vague.

We need to sit down and define the details more precisely if we agree with the fundamental idea.

It's "should" here again.

The app may work fine in the reviewers environment, but malfunction in a
different environment.

Sure but the reviewer shouldn't be skipping this step. Agree?

Rahul