Re: Broken deps in Fedora 7

On Saturday 02 June 2007 10:22:28 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I don't see how breaking all these dependencies without even any
> announcement to fedora-maintainers to notify other package maintainers
> depending on Firefox in the absence of build system taking of it
> automatically is a good thing.

And where did you see me say that this was a good thing?  Please stop putting
bad intentions in my mouth.  As I stated before we're still working on the
dep checking part of bodhi and there is room for improvement within koji to
alert maintainers when a new build will break deps of other builds.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora