Re: Broken deps in Fedora 7

On Saturday 02 June 2007 10:36:07 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> In the specific case of the Firefox didn't the maintainer know
> that that new update was breaking dependencies?

In the specific case of a firefox security update it's often best to _not_
hold up the update until every single fringe package that builds against
firefox catches up.  I wonder if this is one of the reasons that upstream
isn't ready for firefox to be a platform to build against yet.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora