Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing

MS> That's impracticable, because as a sponsor I would like to be able
MS> to "go in" any time and apply changes without having to request
MS> assistance from a cvs admin first.

I was only proposing it as a temporary workaround until we have the
necessary infrastructure.  If you're not interested in a working
workaround but instead simply want to complain about something which
we know to be changing as soon as possible, then I suppose there's
little point in my participation in the discussion.

MS> Btw, I'm not surprised that special privileges are distributed
MS> among FESCo members.

And frankly I'm not surprised you have fabricated something else to
complain about.  Do you really think that it's my FESCo membership
which makes me eligible for those privileges?  Do you actually intend
to denigrate the contributions I've made to Fedora?

 - J<