Re: The community has lost control... (Was: Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing)

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 08:48 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Further: I don't blame the current situation is FESCo's fault (¹,²)
It's definitely not their fault alone, but there can't be any doubt they
share their part of guilt.

One aspect: They allowed things to happen the way they happened and did
not intervene when things began to derail.

A question closely related to this: Would have FESCo been in a position
to intervene? I am inclined to think no. The real decisions are taken
elsewhere.

Ralf