Re: proposal: new guidelines for rule makers

Nigel Jones wrote:

Now for some figures (these are rough, I'm too lazy to count exactly):
~40-45 packagers owning 30+ SRPMS (10.5%)
~100 packagers owning 10-29 SRPMS (25%)
~70 packagers owning 5-9 SRPMS (17%)
~190 packagers owning 1-4 SRPMS (46%)
~15-20 packagers owning 0 SRPMS (0.5%)
(There is 1% missing over the general spread due to rounding and estimates)

I do not want to really go here, but if you want todo this in a fair way, try making numbers how many % of the total number of packages is maintained by which group.

Regards,

Hans