Re: The community has lost control... (Was: Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing)

On Sunday 03 June 2007 04:50:15 Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I _did_ notice your posting and was waiting for FAB's and FESCO's
> voices. Their (non-) reaction to me is a strong indication for my claims
> above to be true.

It was posted on a Friday afternoon here in the US, the Friday of a release
week where most people involved in Fedora would be spending the weekend doing
nothing related to Fedora or computers in general.  Please give it a bit more
time before confirming your conspiracy theories.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora