Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing

Hans de Goede wrote:

Which sure does NOT cover basic functionality. First please get a clue about what we are talking about (by say packaging 30 packages?) and then return to this discussion.

Thank you for first getting a clue,

No thanks to you or Ralf for insulting your fellow contributors and showing the your "joke" claim wasn't really a joke after all. If you want to prevent me or anyone from suggesting anything at all before we start packaging a arbitrary number of 30 packages that isn't going to happen.

Distribution building is more than packaging. It involves everything from documentation, translation to infrastructure work and lots more. We are all contributors in different areas. Keep that mind.

Rahul