Re: The community has lost control... (Was: Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing)

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 10:50 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 10:24 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
> >  That is lingering around for months now (see
> > fab-archives) and it seems everyone has different expectations in that
> > area.
>
> I _did_ notice your posting and was waiting for FAB's and FESCO's
> voices. Their (non-) reaction to me is a strong indication for my claims
> above to be true.

Well, I did speak to Thorsten on IRC about it for a while on Thursday,
but since I've been fairly swamped with work I haven't had time to reply
to the list.

Anyway, I'm not really sure if we should delay the election, since we
really don't know how long it's going to take to determine the exact
responsibilities of FESCo now that the merge occurred.  Maybe we could
have a statement on the announcement of candidates stating something to
the fact the FESCo responsibilities will most likely be changing in the
future.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E