Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

On 6/3/07, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 19:07 +0200, dragoran wrote:

> none of them worked... I also tryed to combine them (random and random
> orders) but nothing worked... any idea what to try next?

Look at similar models to yours already added to the quirk db and try
those. I can't answer every mail individually (not enough hours in the
day) for 1:1 debugging, but I'll continue adding content to the website.
You might like to try s3mode and s3bios together as well.

ok will play with it later...