Re: PR: thunderbird-enigmail, building own thunderbird inside?

Martin Sourada wrote:
make the thunderbird-devel package, which would have all the necessary
files in it. Than we would be able to patch the enigmail to build
against it.

Nope. Not going to have multiple gecko devel environments. If I enable thunderbird-devel, I'll turn off firefox-devel. And I think firefox-devel is the more useful item right now.

One of my goals for F8 is to have one gecko environment across the board which would allow for this. I hope to get it done around the test1 time frame and after a testing period, am likely to backport to older Fedorae.