Re: PR: thunderbird-enigmail, building own thunderbird inside?

Martin Sourada wrote:
But that leave us only two choices, I think. Either leave the package as
is and accept it to Fedora with the knowledge that it's dirty and needs
to be fixed as soon as you (or someone else) provide the necessary devel
packages (most likely the xulrunner??), and probably fill even a bug for
this or something. Or, wait until the problem is fixed (which could
however take quite a long time) and accept the package after.

And since Fedora's default GUI mail client, Evolution, supports GPG, I'd probably recommend using that for now. Yes, I did mean XULRunner.