Re: Firewall configuration tool: system-config-firewall

Thomas Woerner wrote:
Hello,

system-config-firewall is a new firewall configuration tool, which is based on system-config-securitylevel and provides enhanced funtionality and better user guidance.

Please have a look at:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/twoerner/task_22791/
You will need system-config-firewall and system-config-firewall-tui packages for your architecture.

I'm getting an error when I try to start system-config-firewall:

[root nexus ~]# system-config-firewall
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/system-config-firewall/system-config-firewall.py", line 12, in <module>
    import fw_gui
  File "/usr/share/system-config-firewall/fw_gui.py", line 32, in <module>
    from fw_config import *
  File "/usr/share/system-config-firewall/fw_config.py", line 64, in <module>
    from netconfpkg import NCDeviceList
ImportError: No module named netconfpkg

Regards,
  Dennis