Re: Proposal: Automated rebuild script for the buildsys

On Sunday 03 June 2007 14:24:15 Stewart Adam wrote:
> but I was thinking what if there was a list on the buildsys that kept
> track of certain packages like these - gnome-python2-gtkmozembed an yelp
> would be listed against firefox for example as they both require
> gecko-libs.

The buildsystem already has in it's database information about what every
package Requires and Provides.  All that is really missing is logic to query
through that information and alert maintainers when a new package lands that
will break requirements.  Would be nice to have in Koji...

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora