Re: Using --excludedocs and --excludepath with yum

Hi Bernardo Innocenti!

 On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 11:37:45PM -0400, Bernardo Innocenti wrote next:

>  Is it possible?
I don't know about yum, but you can push
	%_excludedocs 1
to the rpmmacros.

Also, this macro provides too many warnings at install (due to crash
info-install in %post). As I remember correctly someone discussed this issue
here (or in formed fedora-extras-list) several month ago.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua