F7 install CDROM unrecognized

I've been trying to install Fedora 7 today from DVD on a couple workstations and also in a QEMU Guest on an FC6 machine. The install gets stuck everytime when I OK the CDROM installation type screen. It's not recognizing the CDROM drives for some reason and just keeps prompting for driver selection for this install type. Is there some parameter that I need to pass in? I've been working on this for hours and no luck on either machine or with QEMU.