Re: RFE: use nasa worldwind for timezone selection (i.e. my first reaction to F7)

--- Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:

> > If you are going to go to that much effort for the thing, why not
> take
> > it a notch further and just integrate nasa worldwind into the
> anaconda.
>
> That's 16MB more to put in the boot/install images...

Not really a problem for the live(cd/dvd/bluray/usbflash) installer
case though.  (Since clearly in that case, the 16MB is well justified
as a cool eye-candy app to have on the livecd for non-installer
purposes)

-dmc/jdog