Re: Why isn't emacs installed by default

Shams wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering is there any reason that emacs is not selected and
installed by default ie. with just the default install options in Anaconda..

Maybe because not everybody (me included) wants a second OS installed together with Fedora ? I am more then satisfied with having vim and I would be sad if I would have to chase emacs in the settings in order to remove it.