Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 08:52:51AM -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Rigorous mathematical logic analysis is an extremely poor toolset to
> bring to bear on human designed policy structures.... my wife

Only if used wrongly 8)

Take a look at Systems Theory which is a non-reductionist but rigorous way of
thinking about apparently illogical and unstructured behaviour and being able
to use tools like logic and mathematics to help model aspects of it.

Alan