Re: F7 install CDROM unrecognized

Yes, I've confirmed. I burned a second DVD, verified the checksum after the burn, mounted the disk and made sure I could browse and load from all disk areas, retried install with new DVD and same errors as reported. Fedora 7 Installation is stuck because DVD/CDROM drive is not recognized.

Deependra Shekhawat wrote:
I don't think so. From my experience in #fedora at irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net> it seems more of like driver problem with libata having some problems.

Thanks.