Re: F7 install CDROM unrecognized

Jesse, this is on real machines as well, not just in QEMU.

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 04 June 2007 09:14:56 Gerry Reno wrote:
Yes, I've confirmed.  I burned a second DVD, verified the checksum after
the burn, mounted the disk and made sure I could browse and load from
all disk areas, retried install with new DVD and same errors as
reported.  Fedora 7 Installation is stuck because DVD/CDROM drive is not
recognized.

You may need the qemu from Fedora 7 to be able to run it.