rawhide report: 20070604 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 13:31:19 UTC 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 09:16:58 Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Isn't there a rel-eng mailing list already? What are we sending our
> mails to? Maybe it could be opened to the public (read-only).

Right now it's an alias that goes to various rel-eng type people.  I wanted it
to just be a ticket like target, not a discussion area, discussion should
happen on fedora-devel or fedora-maintainers.

I'd rather not use the wiki for rel-eng tasks if possible, and our ticketing
system is just a spampot.  I'm open for other suggestions.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora