Re: F7 install CDROM unrecognized

2007/6/4, Gerry Reno <greno verizon net>:
I have not found a driver yet from the list that works.  I've selected
all the ones for the chipsets, any that looked generic, and just others
at random.  No luck yet.

So, you'll have to find and import the good one.
Or hardly stuff, think about a netinstall.

ps: strange, i fallen on the same error but it came from my media which is not good (read error during the "driver loading" and in this case fails to find my DVD drive)