Re: Why isn't emacs installed by default

Patrice Dumas writes:
 > On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 05:09:34PM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
 > >
 > > I've never before heard of anyone giving up emacs, but I'll take your
 > > word for it that such people exist.
 >
 > I gave up emacs for vi ;-).

I knew that I was going to regret that comment almost as soon as I
sent it.  :-)

OK people, I beleieve it.  All you ex-emacs users don't have to
reply...

 > But it still find emacs nice...

Andrew.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903