fedora for ARM

Adam Jackson ajackson at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 17:44:12 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 18:01 +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 10:12:18AM -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > For F7 I changed most of the ExclusiveArch lines to ExcludeArch,
> > so many of the spec changes won't be an issue anymore.
>
> Right.  99% of the ARM X diffs is just ExclusiveArch changes, and
> there I kind of took the blunt approach and just used the set of
> servers that alpha uses.

Yeah, those are already fixed in F7, afaik.

> The only two 'real' patches in the X area for ARM are:
>
> 1/ xorg-x11-proto-devel not installing XLbx.h and friends anymore,
>    causing libXext to fail to build (not ARM-specific, and I'm
>    pretty sure that this would not be an issue anymore post-FC6.)

I thought I'd fixed this already.  Will re-check.

> 2/ xorg-x11-server needs some minor ifdef changes for ARM[*], which
>    have been floating around since at least the FC2 days, but I must
>    admit that I'm not sure what the upstream status is of this.

It doesn't look like it made it into xserver 1.3.  Some of the diff
hunks needed correcting since other arches had been added to them, but
for the most part it was still needed.

It's trivially correct, I'll commit it upstream.

- ajax