Re: Unwanted RPM dependencies

On Monday 04 June 2007 14:17:11 Stefan Held wrote:
> Would the solution with isolated grub graphics harm anyone?

We have something of a mandate to keep all the trademarked content in one
package, fedora-logos.  Thus fedora-logos tends to be required by a lot of
things, but since it drops files into application directories, fedora-logos
itself requires many things so that there are no unowned directories or so
that the right application owns it's directories.  This is perhaps one case
where we can forgo the policy on directory ownership.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora