Re: Testing update announcements

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Christopher Aillon wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
Small bug with trying to change them to come "from" the maintainer. Not every maintainer is subscribed to the list with their <username>@fedoraproject.org address so mails were bouncing. Going back to updates fp o for now.

I didn't realize I even had this e-mail address available to me. Please tell me more.

Everybody who has a Fedora account automatically gets a <account>@fedoraproject.org alias.

Sorry, but that doesn't tell me anything more than Jesse said. Please try again. This time with classic hits such as "How to Use It"